Do you know the condition of your roof?
In order to keep your home or structure well-protected, you must have a roof that is functioning properly. If you have a home that is over 25 years old, you will likely have to show your insurance provider proof that you have a stable roof in order to be eligible for coverage. In most cases, the homeowner must show that the roof has been replaced, that it is under contract for replacement, or that the roof is expected to last for at least three more years.
If you need have your roof inspected — either for insurance purposes or for your own peace of mind — get in touch with our team or professionals at Home Inspectors of South Florida! We’ll thoroughly evaluate your roof and provide you with documentation of its condition.
After your roof inspection, we will provide you with a report on the following:
- The condition of your roofing material
- The type of covering your roof has
- The age of your roof covering
- The geometrical shape of your roof
- The presence of any roof leaks
- The presence of any visible roof damage